School Office Manager
RiverTree School is accepting applications for the position of school office manager. To inquire, please contact Rodney Nelson (email@example.com).
Duties: Manage the daily needs of a small school office.
- Academic record keeping (K-12)
- Resource purchasing and inventory management
- Management of parent communications
- Event scheduling
- Front office receptionist
- Office support for instructional staff
- Assistant to the school principal
- other duties as directed
- Proficiency with office suite software
- word processor
- Proficiency with Quickbooks or similar accounting software.
- Ability to maintain a cheerful, professional demeanor while communicating by written word and by voice
- Ability to simultaneously manage several active projects and routine responsibilities.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities as circumstances change.
- Ability to work independently
- Full-year, full-time employment
- Ample paid time off during school holidays
- Reports directly to school principal
RiverTree has filled all it's teaching positions for the 2015-2016 school year. However, we are always interested in hearing from qualified candidates.
To inquire, contact Rodney Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-717-8609.
To apply, please fill out an employment application and email it to email@example.com along with a copy of your resume. Alternatively you can send it by snail-mail to our mailing address.
Description of a RiverTree Teacher
RiverTree teachers have an active, personal faith in Jesus Christ along with a desire to live out their faith in the classroom. They love books: classic stories, fairy tales, myths and legends, history, natural science, anything well written with good ideas. They love nature, art and music and many other subjects and want to introduce these things to their students. They are lifelong learners.
RiverTree teachers desire to have a discipling relationship with ten to sixteen boys and girls teaching them the habits of attention, respect, courtesy, honesty, thoroughness, accuracy, punctuality and many more. They are comfortable with a curriculum which uses few textbooks and requires teachers to master and teach their subjects without the usual educational aids and lesson guides. Recognizing that RiverTree School exists for the purpose of implementing the method of Charlotte Mason, RiverTree teachers willingly submit to Charlotte Mason's philosophy and become her students. They eagerly seek to increase their own knowledge by reading, discussing and attending educational internships so that they might become better teachers.
RiverTree teachers have, at minimum, a Bachelor's Degree. A teaching certificate and classroom experience are added benefits.
RiverTree School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex or national or ethnic origin.